Call us at 815.886.6173 or fill out our contact form to place your order or inquire about our services. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Certified Checks or Money Orders.||
- Decide on the type of stamp you want.
Example: Rectangle, Round or Pocket
- Decide on the size of dye plate needed.
Our dye plates range from 3/16" X 2-1/2" to
2-3/4" X 3-3/4" for Rectangle stamps and
from 5/8" to 1 5/8" for Round stamps.
- Decide on what you want your stamp to say and what ink color it should be in.
- Decide what font type and size is needed.
We specialize in Arial, Times Roman and Swiss Condensed fonts. We can produce font sizes from large text down to very small 6pt text. The smaller the text, the smaller the point size of the font. Also, the smaller the text, the more information that can be included on the stamp, dependant on your needs.
- Contact us
with your requirements and we will design the exact stamp for your needs. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Certified Checks or Money Orders. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have prior to ordering. Remember, we now ship worldwide.
ALL SALES FINAL
Most stamps use water based ink however IStamp Stamps use an oil based ink giving you up to 50,000 impressions before re-inking. However, when you do need to re-ink it is very easy:
- Remove the handle and place the required amount of ink in the back of the stamp. Sizes do vary, so the amount of ink is determined by size/model number. Let the stamp sit overnight. If the impression is still too light, repeat.
- Always re-ink with the same color and type of ink as the original stamp.
- Leave stamp in upright position after inking.
DO NOT use regular water based stamp pad ink. It will damage your stamp. Oil based ink must be used with your IStamp stamp. If you have any questions, please Contact Us
[About] [Re-Inking] [Contact] [Home][How To Buy][Products]
Seaman's Rubber Stamps
413 Macon Avenue
Romeoville, Illinois 60446
P: 815.886.6173 F: 815.886.6168
© Copyright 2002-2005 - Seaman's Rubber Stamps